Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Wishes



I have two gifts for you...

One: This recipe for Pumpkin Scones with Berry Butter. You must have these for breakfast this weekend!!! Definitely with a steaming cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa (dark, not too sweet!) Really this is the best fall breakfast treat! Just had them for the first time. Mmmmm!!! So good!

Two: Eat your pumpkin scones and hot coffee/tea/cocoa while watching the 82nd annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! My gift to you is to remind you to watch, or tivo! I know this can easily get lost in the madness of feast preparations on Thanksgiving Day, but I think it's a MUST! I love these little historical facts I read about the parade, here. I'm hoping to someday be in New York with my kids to watch it on 34th street! Especially for this, the very best part...


the arrival of Santa to ring in the holiday season!
Hooray!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deann that was a cute post. I love watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade too. It was a crazy weekend and I didn't get to see it but for a few minutes. I know how Sydney, Jack and Allie love parades too. Love, mom

Stacy said...

maybe I don't know what I'm doing, but when I click on that link it takes me to a place where I have to sign up for Taste of Home magazine.

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep