
HAPPY ELECTION DAY!
When all is said and done, it's gonna be alright! Right?
Here's a fun little fact I learned from a historian on t.v. the other night. Attack politics have always been around, and worse even in the day of Thomas Jefferson. During his campaign, his opponent's campaign cry was that Thomas Jefferson was "a howling Atheist" and "confirmed infidel". SO FUNNY! Read here.
And in honor of this day, a song that makes me feel SO patriotic!
3 comments:
What I find even funnier is the persecution of the educated and enlightened back then by the uninformed! "Oh! That my enemy would write a book! Has been a well known prayer against an enemy. I had written a book, and it has furnished matter of abuse for want of something better." I love it. Abuse is issued when one cannot reply substantively.
Deann~
I've read pretty much most of your blog. I just want you to know how much I admire you! I love that you speak your mind and tell exactly how you feel. How you think this world can become a better place for us, and our children. How you care for everyone!! Your a very stong person and I admire you!!
Deann!
I've read pretty much your entire blog. I just want you to know how much I admire you, and the wonderful, caring person that you are. Your amazing!! I love that you state exactly what your thinking and feeling. Trying to make our world a better place not only for us, but our kids.
Thank You~
Post a Comment