I feel so happy and thankful for my friends who come to visit me! Artie was here this past weekend, and of course it was non-stop fun and laughs! Here we are posing for Sydney, my 5 year old who was taking the picture, after we took her and Jack to Madagascar 2. Crackalacka cracked me up. I'm five!
We played in the leaves, saw THREE movies at the theatre, at home watched Pete's Dragon, Gilmore Girls, The Up Series (next time Darby O'Gill and the Little People for sure), had an ABBA sing-a-long, ate at Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta, Citris Grill, Porcupine Grill, cruised to ABBA (I now own every ABBA song in the universe!), and went to my favorite places in Salt Lake: "Stars Hollow", Emigration Market (for the bran muffins which are THE BEST), and favorite neighborhoods on 9th and 9th, and 15 and 15 where the King's English book shop is. Picked up a couple of books there, and stayed for two hours talking and picture shooting. I got to play photographer all weekend...took lots of photos! My favorite thing we did, was talk and LAUGH. I think several times I laughed so hard that I thought I'd never be able to breathe again.
Artie, this one's for you and I'm gonna practice my singing for next time:
Agnetha has a rabbit on her dress.
THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN!
5 comments:
Oh my God, Dee!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole post encapsulating our awesome weekend!!!! I'm so happy you did this because the weekend went by SO fast and getting to see the list of things we did makes me remember all the awesomeness! :)
What about Olive Garden and how Jack and Sydee kept sliding over so I was scrunched by the wall? LOL
The biggest laugh was definitely "ROOSTER!!!!" Haha! But man, I'm just SO glad I came to visit. I so can't wait for Sundance!!!
Just thanks again, Dee... for this post, for the weekend, for your friendship!
I love you!!!! XOXOX
BTW, you found any new ABBA faves yet??
Hi Dee!!!! Guess what! I just read the whole Rant entry just today. My responses to Prop 8 was just from what I have been witnessing on the news, nothing more. I did read the blogs.....I agree, you are yourself and I will always love you for you. Our country is wonderful because we can agree to disagree! I just like thinking about our jammin' at Retrix...that's what makes me smile! And just so you know, I have a few gay friends that I love very much. I try to focus on our relationships and preserving what matters most even if our religious view may conflict. They appreciate my differences and I very much appreciate theirs....I celebrate their humanity. We are all entitled to that....right!
Thanks Tracy! You're such an angel to not let my words offend and turn you away. I agree, we should all feel free to express our feelings/thoughts/opinions, without it threatening our relationships.
And YES, all that matters is dancing and RETRIX!!! :) Makes me so happy too!
I love your blog. I've been reading through it, and I applaud you for your strong beliefs and voicing your opinion. There are so many people out there that are so afraid to speak out, so I'm extremely happy that you say exactly how you feel. I think your awesome, and thank you so much for giving me your blog. I love it!
Wow, I can't believe you did all that in one weekend. Busy lady. Glad you had fun times with your friend.
Post a Comment