I was able to watch it last night. Good job Artie! Jackson happened to walk in the room during his scene, and he loved him. He kept saying, "Mom, that guy is funny!"
I am SO happy to have watched it again! I thought I just thought it was fantastic b/c Artie was in it, but he is SO funny in it. I laughed out loud (cliche, but it's true!). He did it better than anyone else would have. Hee heeee. I can't wait to see his new SpeedReel now.
I know! I had to watch it like 5 times until I finally could get over that it was Artie and just really watch it, you know? So I can really say objectively that he was so great! I laughed over how he said "the circus of fun" so bitterly. It was so awesome!
Ann Marie - I've heard so much about you, too, I feel the same way! Thanks for the congrats! :)
Lindsey - I haven't seen you in forever! You're so beautiful! And I love how I'm a dead mime and you say I look the same. LOL!!! I get it, though! :) Thanks for the luck!
How to Be Idle The Freedom Manifesto Into the Wild Mutant Message Down Under The Pilgrimage The Help The Namesake The Vaccine Book Overcoming Speechlessness -Alice Walker The Tao of Pooh Birthing From Within Ina May's Guide To Childbirth The Horse Boy Eating Animals The China Study Last Child in the Woods In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto Love Story Things Fall Apart The House on Mango Street The Lovely Bones Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair Spirit and Nature: Why the environment is a religious issue Brida Animal, Vegetable, Miracle Three Cups of Tea The Looming Tower A People's History of the United States Travels With Charlie in Search for America The End of the Affair Water for Elephants The Alchemist Gaia & God Appaloosa Rising: The Legend of the Cowboy Buddha End of America The Kite Runner The Road Pillars of the Earth
8 comments:
I was able to watch it last night. Good job Artie! Jackson happened to walk in the room during his scene, and he loved him. He kept saying, "Mom, that guy is funny!"
YAAAAAY! :) :) :) Too sweet, Dee!!!! Thank you!!!
I am SO happy to have watched it again! I thought I just thought it was fantastic b/c Artie was in it, but he is SO funny in it. I laughed out loud (cliche, but it's true!). He did it better than anyone else would have. Hee heeee. I can't wait to see his new SpeedReel now.
I know! I had to watch it like 5 times until I finally could get over that it was Artie and just really watch it, you know? So I can really say objectively that he was so great! I laughed over how he said "the circus of fun" so bitterly. It was so awesome!
LOL You guys sure know how to make a guy feel special. :) :) :)
So fun for Artie! I feel like I've heard so much about him that I actually know him and he's my friend too. Congrats, Artie! You're a superstar now!
That was so fun to watch! Artie you look the same! Good luck with your acting and hope to see many more of you on tv!
Ann Marie - I've heard so much about you, too, I feel the same way! Thanks for the congrats! :)
Lindsey - I haven't seen you in forever! You're so beautiful! And I love how I'm a dead mime and you say I look the same. LOL!!! I get it, though! :) Thanks for the luck!
Post a Comment