I have a problem with compulsive book buying, especially used books! Absolutely can't resist a book bargain. Yes, I donated A LOT to the Mothers Without Borders used book sale, gladly! So this is my summer reading list. Think I can read all of these by the end of summer? Probably not, but I like to think so. I wish I was a fast reader! I AM sooooo excited about these books!!!
This last one I'm reading with my kids, for the first time! A chapter every night.
Wow, thats a lot of books, How do you find the time Deann to read so much? You must stay up late at night! I finally get some time to check my e-mail if i'm lucky when I put Julia to bed!
I hear you on the obsessive love for books. There is something special about each one. I've been wanting to read house on mango street forever. MAybe I'll read it with you this summer.
How to Be Idle The Freedom Manifesto Into the Wild Mutant Message Down Under The Pilgrimage The Help The Namesake The Vaccine Book Overcoming Speechlessness -Alice Walker The Tao of Pooh Birthing From Within Ina May's Guide To Childbirth The Horse Boy Eating Animals The China Study Last Child in the Woods In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto Love Story Things Fall Apart The House on Mango Street The Lovely Bones Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair Spirit and Nature: Why the environment is a religious issue Brida Animal, Vegetable, Miracle Three Cups of Tea The Looming Tower A People's History of the United States Travels With Charlie in Search for America The End of the Affair Water for Elephants The Alchemist Gaia & God Appaloosa Rising: The Legend of the Cowboy Buddha End of America The Kite Runner The Road Pillars of the Earth
5 comments:
out of all of those, i've read "mans search for meaning"....loved it! you're gonna be busy!
Wow, thats a lot of books, How do you find the time Deann to read so much? You must stay up late at night! I finally get some time to check my e-mail if i'm lucky when I put Julia to bed!
I hear you on the obsessive love for books. There is something special about each one. I've been wanting to read house on mango street forever. MAybe I'll read it with you this summer.
how are the kids liking harry potter?
Sydney is totally into it, Jack just a bit. Still a little too young maybe. Sydney looks forward to it every night and sad if we don't get to it.
Post a Comment