I have some family and friends far away who owe me a visit dang it! So I'm enticing you with this:
"Pierre Vandamme is bringing the very best of Bruges right here, to Salt Lake City, Utah! Creating his delicious Belgian waffles using generations-old family recipes, handed down through the years, Pierre uses only the very finest in all-natural ingredients, including specially imported Belgian pearl sugar and wonderful Belgian chocolate."


Whipped cream and strawberries, rich dark Belgium chocolate, or both! You choose. Also your choice, one out of ten different gourmet dipping sauces for your frites! Sweet & Salty wholeness awaits you in SLC. :)
3 comments:
Oh WOW, sounds great Deann, I just might have to come too!!!
We are going to be in Utah twice in July!! I want some!!!
i just made some authentic brussels waffles the other day. weird. they're made from a yeast dough, and the pearl sugar really makes them extra dreamy. we made our own pearl sugar too, it was fun. but i bet this place is WAY better than my first attempt. wish i was there to try them out.
Post a Comment