Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank You For the Music: Part 1

I remember watching this performance with my sisters, after days of anticipation, jumping hysterically on my mom's bed, screaming and crying and pulling our hair out.



I really believed we could heal the world!

3 comments:

jewels said...

It gave me goosebumps. Wyatt and I have been watching his old videos on you tube and he was an amazing performer. It makes me so sad that he was hurting emotionally, I hope he is at peace now.

Jennifer said...

I remember this performance! It gave me goose bumps again. He was amazing.

lindseyflood said...

I am so sad about his death. It just doesn't seem real.

I think this was the performance that Jackie got so excited and was jumping up and down and jumped on my head because I was laying on the floor!

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep