Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Book High!

Someone took some really cool college courses and donated to Classic Books, where used books are collected and sold, in-store, for Mothers Without Borders funds. So awesome. More awesome is me taking home all of these titles for under $25! Yeehaw!

Blake: Complete Writings
The Collected Poems of Dorothy Parker
Patterns in Comparative Religion
The Ladies of Missalonghi
Interpretation of FairyTales
Pictures from Brueghel and other poems: William Carlos Williams
Hermann Hesse: Poems
Psyche's Stories: Modern Jungian Interpretations of Fairy Tales
The Pregnant Virgin: A Process of Psychological Transformation
Without Reservations: The Travels of An Independent Woman
The Essential Rumi
The Feminine in Fairytales
The Art of Sylvia Plath
The Middle Pillar
Themis: A Study of the Social Origins of Greek Religion
Mysteries of the Dark Moon
Skymates: The Astrology of Love, Sex and Intimacy

Alpha: The Myths of Creation
Myths, Dreams, and Religion
Religions, Values, and Peak-Experiences
The Origins and History of Consciousness

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

all of those books look so fantastic and interesting. i've got to resist thinking that i can add those to my list now...i'm currently overwhelmed with my reading! ha!

Stacy said...

I went to Classic Books today to buy East of Eden, I was disappointed to find out not only did they not have it, that if they ordered it, it wouldn't be there for 8 weeks!!!
I wanted to support the store, but can't with those guidelines, just ordered the book online, should be here in 5 days.

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep