
If he doesn't become HUGE, the world is MAD! Mason Jennings is a rare gem...genuine, deep, raw, inspired, and unbelievably good. Everything you could ask for in a music artist! I will travel far and wide to see him because I MUST. :)
Listen to his new song, from his new album Blood of Man due out this September!
HERE
3 comments:
Love it! :)
We saw him live a couple of years ago when he came to SLC. Now, don't get me wrong, we LOVE Mason Jennings, but that was the last concert I went to because the whole time I was thinking:
"this is too loud!" "why doesn't everyone just sit down so we can just sit back and relax?" i guess i'm getting old. i've resolved to just enjoy him through the comfort of my home and car!
I agree. I have loved him for quite awhile. I'm sure with him being on jack johnson's label he'll be even more popular. I'm sure you have heard of m. ward and bon iver and josh ritter. More of my favorites. If you haven't, you must give them a listen.
Post a Comment