Saturday, February 16, 2008

Must See Musical

I first heard of this movie on a friend's blog so I decided to pass this hidden treasure along to my friends also. Once, an independent movie which screened at Sundance Film Festival in 2007, is a modern musical set in Dublin and has some really beautiful music! So anyone with a passion for music especially, you have to rent this film. You'll be reaching for your guitar before it ends! I just loved it! However, I must leave one small warning: it is about love, but not a traditional love story. And really, it's about the music.

free music

2 comments:

Lane said...

I went and saw this "band"--The Swell season--a few months ago in NYC. They were just as charming and wonderfully talented in real life as they are in the film.

G. S. Funston said...

My friend Tim looks like the redhead dude and went to see the film so that the Austin moviegoers would think he was singer guy. I don't think he got the star attention he was seeking. hee hee

Great movie- saw it last year with my mom. Good stuff. True love.

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep