Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolution: Play in Snow


I finally purchased my FIRST pair of snow boots and I've lived in Idaho and Utah for 15 years!!! I've always been a fan of enjoying snow from the coziness of the indoors only, but I think it's because I never had the proper winter attire. Nothing is fun with frozen feet stuck in a pair of soaked sneakers! So this year I vowed to get equipped so that I can enjoy some sledding and snowman building with the kids. As soon as I find a pair of gloves, I'm ready to SEIZE THE SNOW DAYS!

Hooray Winter 2009!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I am liking those boots. Oh how I wish you were near....cause we would play. How was your Christmas? Hope it was fun and that you got everything you wanted and more. Miss you.

Angie

Angie said...

I am liking those boots. Oh how I wish you were near....cause we would play. How was your Christmas? Hope it was fun and that you got everything you wanted and more. Miss you.

Angie

Angie said...

oops! not sure how that happened...

Ann Marie said...

I love, love, love playing in the snow! My problem is is that I have too many boots, gloves, hats, etc! Next time I go through the ol' closet I'll let you know!

Happy snow days!

Kimmy said...

Those are some pretty fancy snow boots! I love them! I just bought myself a pair this year too. Where did you buy them?

Chelle said...

ya know, since it doesn't snow too often here in Northwest Washington, I never think to buy boots. And then it snows like a doozie for about a week and then I end up swearing like a sailor cause I'm not prepared to go play out in the snow with my kids for long periods of time. So this year, I will, along with you, purchase a great pair of winter boots, but only when they go on sale, cause I'm incredibly cheap. Anyway...i'll stop blabbing.

Dee said...

Ok ya'll.
I'm on a budget, like many of us, so I checked JCREW online every other day wishing to buy these boots! They were already marked down to $80 for so long, but this week they finally went down to $60!!! I think that is a great deal for a pair of snow boots so I snatched them up! I can't wait until they arrive.

lindseyflood said...

Yea I', so glad you got them! I'm sure you and the kids are going to have endless fun now and you can be a part of it. And they are sooo cute too!

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep