Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sundance Film Festival 2008

We didn't get into any big shin digs this year, but the real party was on the bus! Photo shoots are still fun at thirty-plus years. Striking poses, faking candids, edgy anger, and good old-fashioned cheesy ones...all still fun!

6 comments:

ElPato said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tiffany knox said...

cute I love that you seem to have fun no matter what!
for the record I had the scissors put away and out of sight when her hair was chopped off a year ago, so it was daddy that left the scissors in plain view!
I miss you, we need to get together for a play date anyway.

ARTS said...

Oh, so true. That bus was almost the equivalent of a Vegas party bus... minus the stripper pole and blaring dance music. I love how some of the pictures are flat-out hilarious, and then suddenly there'll be a totally beautiful one.

lindseyflood said...

You guys look like you had the best time ever! How fun to get together after all these years!

G. S. Funston said...

What was deleted?? Juicy! I bet it was Kalli, ha! Yeah we rocked it out. And so did Park City! Lights went down in the citay that night. Two times. So sad it's just once a year.

Dee said...

Hee. Artie said the same thing. I had a freaky weirdo leave a comment on my blog before I changed the settings to private.

For Whenever I Need a Good Weep